Harnessing the Power of Generative AI & Chatbots
with Monica Burns
ASCD and ISTE experienced educator, instructional technology leader, and author.
To help educators build a foundation for understanding generative artificial intelligence with a focus on instructional planning and productivity.
Program Description :
This 3-part series focuses on generative AI and Chatbots, laying a foundation for educators to understand and effectively use these new tools with a focus on instructional planning and productivity. Sessions 1 & 2 will occur in the Fall of 2023 with Session 3 occurring in March 2024 to help in planning for summer work and the 2024-25 school year.
Session 1: Nov. 15 and Session 2: Dec. 13, 2023
“Harnessing the Power of Generative AI and Chatbots—Parts 1 & 2”
Session 3: March 13, 2024
“Exploring What’s New in AI: Classroom and Workflow Tools”
Meeting Dates & Times (via Zoom):
Webinar 1: Wed., Nov. 15, 2023, 4:00 PM-5:30 PM
Webinar 2: Wed., Dec 13, 2023, 4:00 PM-5:30 PM
Webinar 3: Wed., Mar. 13 , 2023, 4:00 PM-5:30 PM
Cost: $189/person; $179/person for teams of 2 or more. The registration fee includes a copy of the Quick Reference Guide with shipping.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to pay by Purchase Order.
- 90-day access to webinar recordings & materials—perfect for ongoing planning.
- 5 CTLE Hours for professional learning
- A 1-year membership to NYSASCD
- A copy of the ASCD/ISTE Quick Reference Guide titled Using AI Chatbots to Enhance Planning and Instruction (2023). This QRG will be mailed to each registrant after the first session.
- Access to a 30% discount on the ASCD book EdTech Essentials: The Top 10 Technology Strategies for All Learning Environments (2021).
- The Zoom link will be sent on Monday, Nov. 13, 2023.
Dr. Monica Burns is an EdTech and Curriculum Consultant, author of EdTech Essentials (ASCD) and former New York City public school teacher. She works with schools and organizations around the world to support PreK-20 educators with thoughtful technology integration. Monica’s website ClassTechTips.com and Easy EdTech Podcast help educators place “tasks before apps” by promoting deeper learning with technology.